DEVEREAUX Cindy

Cindy Devereaux was introduced to the jazz world by the late vocalist Maxine Sullivan at one of her concerts held at NYU. No less ! After this auspicious debut, Cindy was booked in Europe for some time. Back home, she performed in many of the best clubs in the NY area. While doing a nine month stint at Preacher's Cafe in Greenwich Village, Cindy was joined on stage by many of New York's finest up and coming musicians. Some of these young artists have returned as special guests on this album. As Cindy says, they are here to "keep the party going!".


CINDY DEVEREAUX AND FRIENDS LP

If someone knows more about Cindy Devereaux...
Yes ! Cindy Devereaux herself ! Here is her message:
"Besides Preacher's and the first album I went to Japan for two months, did a dozen engagements at The Blue Note in New York City; made several trips to Europe working in Sweden, Germany, Italy, France and Switzerland. I am currently working on a CD to be released in 2007. Peace, Cindy Devereaux"

I'm really touched Cindy browsed thru my blog. It's a long time I have this lp and I was really wondering how she was doing. Now I know, I wish her all the best, and I start waiting for her new cd...

No comments: