SILVA Moacyr 1961 - Brazil

I'm not sure if came to your attention, but several Copacabana records from the late 50's to the early 60's were released this week. Copacabana is gradually increasing as one of my favorites for Brazilian music of this period. This is another Copacabana LP, actually, another record, the second at Loronix of a musician that I like very much.
This is Moacyr Silva e Seu Conjunto - Sax Sensacional! Nr. 2 (1961), for Copacabana. I hope that you take this release with attention; it is one of the best records I heard in the last months. This is the number 2 of a series with five "Sax Sensacional!" LPs for Copacabana. I am tracking down the other ones.
Moacyr Silva e Seu Conjunto is Moacyr Silva (sax), Chaim (piano), Paulinho (drums), Jorge Marinho (bass) and Geraldo e Rubens Bassini (percussion).

Moacyr SILVA 1961 Sax Sensacional 2

No comments: